This week's release brings more admin control via the web UI and new ways to configure the application. It also finishes up support for syntax highlighting.
- Configure bind address with new
bindconfiguration value (#38, #5)
- Syntax highlighting support for all programming languages supported in highlight.js (#39)
- Modify NodeInfo description with new
- Change admin values via the web admin UI (T541)
- Fix metadata editing in single-user mode (#40)
- Always show stats on About page if
Upgrading from v0.4.x
Download the latest release for your operating system. Stop running your
writefreely service, replace all files in your installation with the ones in the archive, and then start your
writefreely service again.
No additional steps are needed to upgrade from v0.4.x. Follow the instructions in each previous #release if you're upgrading from an earlier version.
Thanks for contributing!