This release fixes issues that were mostly introduced in our last release, v0.13. Most critically, it fixes a database lock bug that caused SQLite-backed instances with the Reader enabled to become unresponsive — so we recommend that admins of these instances absolutely upgrade to this version.
Download v0.13.1 now, or read on to see what’s new in this version.
- Fix title rendering as list item (#470)
- Remove additional slash in
- Don't include image alt text in post
- Fix SQLite-backed instances locking up (#467)
- Fix backslashes added to list items in Classic editor (#480)
- Return error when generic OAuth provider doesn't return a user ID, and prompt admin to add
- Fix “Collection.hostName is empty!” log on Stats page (#468)
Upgrading from v0.13.0
Download the latest release for your operating system. Stop running your
writefreely service, replace all files in your installation with the ones in the archive, and then start your
writefreely service again.
No additional steps are needed to upgrade from v0.13.0. Follow the instructions in each previous release if you're upgrading from an earlier version.
If you are running a custom build: we made changes to UI components that need to be compiled. Run this to compile everything:
Thanks to everyone who contributed bug reports, code, and code review to this release!
@stayinside @bandicootdancing @PeterCxy @DaarkMoon @poVoq @Tealk @thebaer @mkyos